- The powered elevator is primarily used to elevate the incisors. Although it can also be used to elevate the molars that are easily accessible.
- The elevator is activated when pressure is applied to the instrument itself. The more pressure you apply to the instrument, the quicker the blade reciprocates.
- Three different blades come with the hand piece.
- Custom blade configurations can be ordered for different applications.
- Currently only available in key drive but a square drive adapter can be purchased.